Kudos for finishing the material in this mini-site. The team behind its development hopes it was useful in supporting your learning of the C Programming language. You will find below some more resources should you wish to go a bit further.
- Linked List Example
- In line with the previous RIA exercise, we go one step further and introduce self-referencing structures to the mix with the implementation of the traditional linked list exercise. This is used to illustrate how the kind of pseudo-libraries we have been implementing in these modules might be leveraged and re-used to implement different pseudo-libraries.
- Nick Parlante's Stanford CS Library
- URL Link: Stanford CS Library
- We have used Nick Parlante's tutorials extensively in these self-study modules, make sure to visit the Stanford CS library for more resources.
- URL Link: Standardisation working group
- Always a good idea to keep an eye on programming languages standardisation efforts.
- Online Tutorials
- URL Link: Tutorials
- Many resources on this website